Salty Dog 2021
- The dates of Sept 17-19, 2021 have been confirmed with Atlantic Oceanside. (1-302-227-8811)
- Rate breakdown:
- Weekday $89
- Weekend $149
- You must stay at least two nights to receive these rates.
- Rates are in effect until 30 days prior to check in (August 17), depending on availability. Then the rate will be at the discretion of the motel.
- When making reservations tell them you are with the “disc dogs”.
- The pool should be open; it usually closes on the first Monday in October.
- Deposit Policy: Atlantic Oceanside requires a deposit to confirm/guarantee a reservation. This deposit is equal to first nights rate plus tax. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover accepted.
- Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel your reservation you may call or email at least 7 days prior to arrival date to notify them. They will promptly refund your deposit. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date for any reason, you will forfeit your entire deposit.
- Early departure: Refunds are not offered for early departure. Weather, other than a hurricane, is not a reason for refunds.
- The pet policy now states: maximum of 3 dogs per room. Pet fee will be waived. (normally $10 per pet/per night)
- Parking Meters in effect: Dewey Beach – thru Sept. 15, Rehoboth Beach – thru Sept. 18.
One of the very few towns on the eastern seaboard to permit dogs to enjoy the beautiful beach, Dewey has only a few restrictions on dog owners. The times the beach may be used by dogs is limited during the summer season (not permitted on the beach from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.), they must be under control, and of course the owners must clean up after them. Waste bags are available at each street end at the entrance to the beach.
The Summer Season is the period beginning May 15 and ending September 15. After September 15 they are allowed on the beach all day. Dogs must be licensed with the town of Dewey Beach (may be obtained at Town Hall). Town Hall is open 9-5 Monday thru Friday. The date of the last rabies and vaccinations must be provided. The following license options are available:
- Lifetime license good for the life of the dog: $35
- 8-day license: $10
- Weekend license (Friday 5:30 pm thru Sunday midnight): $5
No alcohol on beach May 15 thru Sept. 15.
Month of September is getting very popular for beach goers.
As of 5/25/2021 half the rooms are reserved for our week.
Do not be disappointed, make your reservations early!