Growlers of the Gridiron
Growlers of the Gridiron is a new game played on a field that is 30 yards x 20 yards, and two 5 yard length x 20 yard width endzones. Therefore, there is a 20 yard length x 20 yard width in between.
- The handler must start in either endzone, and throw in the direction of opposite endzone.
- Every catch in the field of play is worth 1 point.
- Dogs must have at least 1 paw in bounds or it counts as a drop. No points for out of bounds. 4 drops end your round.
- 90 second time limit.
- Catches in the endzone are worth 3 points plus 1 point for the catch for a total of 4.
Catches must be a minimum of 5 yards forward or it will count as a drop. The only exception is a throw into the end zone which can be any distance.
- After scoring a touchdown (making a catch in the end zone), you must reverse direction. After a drop, you return to previous throw spot.
- Up to 5 discs may be used, and the dog does not have to bring the disc back.